Join Vichet Chum for a reading of the play version of “Kween” on Mon.
Visit with long time Lowell resident Charlie Gargiulo as he remembers life in Little Canada. His memoir, Legends of Little Canda, is coming from Loom Press on September 30. Order your copy now.
A STEM focused children's book wherein a young girl, Ouva, imagines journeying into space and becoming an astronaut. Ouva Hugs a Star is great for kids ages 3-5, and anyone who has ever dreamed of traveling to the stars.
Books will be available for sale, and the author will be happy to sign them for you.
Osborndale Ivanhoe was a bull who became an unlikely celebrity. He defied expectations and challenged long-established notions of what constituted a champion Holstein. But his fame was dependent on one man's stubborn insistence that the animal was, indeed, special.
Start the New Year off with a dose of inspriation with Massachusetts picture book author Sofia Desmornes. She'll sign books after the story time.
Mass Center for the Book 2023 Reading Challenge
How It Works
- Sign up at https://www.massbook.org/readingchallenge
- Choose a book that fits the monthly challenge
- After you read, fill out a short form to tell Mass Center for the Book all about it
- That's it!
- If you read at least one book, you will be invited to a year-end celebration hosted by Mass Center for the Book
- If you read a book in each of the 12 months, you will be entered in a drawing to win 1 of 2 totes filled with books and Massachusetts goodies
Check out our Bookshop.org list for book ideas
Follow lala's progress and track your own on StoryGraph