Golden Terrace: Volume 2 (Paperback)
As the bond between Fu Shen and Yan Xiaohan deepens, the looming threat above the empire of Great Zhou remains omnipresent. After the settlement of the Kuangshan Academy case, Yan Xiaohan accompanies Prince Qi southward to Jingchu. However, an unexpected storm traps Prince Qi's party inside a mysterious temple and leads Yan Xiaohan into a hidden lion's den.
Meanwhile, the investigation on Fu Shen's injury continues to reveal deeper mysteries that enshroud the imperial court. To protect their loved ones and establish peace in this turbulent land, Fu Shen and Yan Xiaohan must conquer the impending danger and uncover the truths of the nation.
Mass Center for the Book 2023 Reading Challenge
How It Works
- Sign up at https://www.massbook.org/readingchallenge
- Choose a book that fits the monthly challenge
- After you read, fill out a short form to tell Mass Center for the Book all about it
- That's it!
- If you read at least one book, you will be invited to a year-end celebration hosted by Mass Center for the Book
- If you read a book in each of the 12 months, you will be entered in a drawing to win 1 of 2 totes filled with books and Massachusetts goodies
Check out our Bookshop.org list for book ideas
Follow lala's progress and track your own on StoryGraph