The Teenage Girl's Guide to Living Well with ADHD: Improve Your Self-Esteem, Self-Care and Self Knowledge (Paperback)
Have you ever been told you are chatty or fidgety at school?
Do you have a constantly whirring mind?
Sonia Ali is a Specialist SEND, ADHD and Dyslexia Advisory Teacher for a local Authority. Previous to this, she worked for over a decade in mainstream secondary education as an English Teacher and a Dyslexia Specialist Assessor. Sonia became very interested in how ADHD presents in girls after supporting girls with ADHD and realising that she presents with ADHD herself.
Mass Center for the Book 2023 Reading Challenge
How It Works
- Sign up at https://www.massbook.org/readingchallenge
- Choose a book that fits the monthly challenge
- After you read, fill out a short form to tell Mass Center for the Book all about it
- That's it!
- If you read at least one book, you will be invited to a year-end celebration hosted by Mass Center for the Book
- If you read a book in each of the 12 months, you will be entered in a drawing to win 1 of 2 totes filled with books and Massachusetts goodies
Check out our Bookshop.org list for book ideas
Follow lala's progress and track your own on StoryGraph